Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:25:55 GMT View Comments

My Wife and the Cucumber

Billy joel says he tried heroin but it "scared" him, inspired "scandinavian skies" song, I went into a deep, deep depression after ve recovered from it… i used booze as medication." the "big shot" singer is currently holding a residency at new york's madison square garden, where he performs a monthly show. joel said there are no plans.

Billy joel opens up about alcohol abuse, depression following 9/11, “but i might,” joel teased. though the “piano man” singer has been tight-lipped about his personal struggles, his battles with substance abuse and reckless joel admitted he "used booze as medication” to combat his depression, but refutes.

Billy joel says he tried heroin but it "scared" him, inspired "scandinavian skies" song, I went into a deep, deep depression after 9/11. 9/11 just knocked the wind out of me, and i don’t know even now if i’ve recovered from it… i used booze as medication appeared on usmagazine.com: billy joel says he tried heroin but it "scared.

Billy Joel: 'I used booze as medication' to treat depression after 9/11

Katie Flynn Drunk Driving Crash
Post Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 01:00:00 GMT by

Billy joel: 'i used booze as medication' to treat depression after 9/11 - Deep depression after 9/11. 9/11 just knocked the window out of me, and i don't know even now if i've recovered from it. "it really, really hurt that man could do that to man, "joel continued. ""i used booze as medication." billy joel says he agreed to go.

Visit source Billy Joel: 'I used booze as medication' to treat depression after 9/11

Katie Flynn Drunk Driving Crash
Post Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:41:00 GMT by

Billy joel says he tried heroin but it "scared" him, inspired "scandinavian skies" song - I went into a deep, deep depression after ve recovered from it… i used booze as medication." the "big shot" singer is currently holding a residency at new york's madison square garden, where he performs a monthly show. joel said there are no plans.

Visit source Billy Joel Says He Tried Heroin But it "Scared" Him, Inspired "Scandinavian Skies" Song

Billy Joel opens up about alcohol abuse, depression following 9/11

Katie Flynn Drunk Driving Crash
Post Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 01:00:00 GMT by

Billy joel opens up about alcohol abuse, depression following 9/11 - “but i might,” joel teased. though the “piano man” singer has been tight-lipped about his personal struggles, his battles with substance abuse and reckless joel admitted he "used booze as medication” to combat his depression, but refutes.

Visit source Billy Joel opens up about alcohol abuse, depression following 9/11

Just as I AM without One Plea
Post Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:40:00 GMT by

Billy joel says he tried heroin but it "scared" him, inspired "scandinavian skies" song - I went into a deep, deep depression after 9/11. 9/11 just knocked the wind out of me, and i don’t know even now if i’ve recovered from it… i used booze as medication appeared on usmagazine.com: billy joel says he tried heroin but it "scared.

Billy Joel: My Depression Was Caused By 9/11

Just as I AM without One Plea
Post Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:53:00 GMT by

Billy joel: my depression was caused by 9/11 - Billy joel said depression caused by 9/11 send him spiraling into alcoholism in the mid-2000s, a period that ended with a drunk driving arrest and rehab. the singer said “i used booze as medication.” joel said he still has a drink once in a while.

Visit source Billy Joel: My Depression Was Caused By 9/11

Return of the Piano Man: Billy Joel announces his first UK tour for seven years

Just as I AM without One Plea
Post Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:17:00 GMT by

Return of the piano man: billy joel announces his first uk tour for seven years - Yet when the going gets tough he admits that he falls back on booze. the singer-songwriter has struggled be writing any new chapters on divorce, depression and drinking. the women he has loved and lost billy joel told the story of his life in music.

Visit source Return of the Piano Man: Billy Joel announces his first UK tour for seven years

Billy Joel Restarts The Fire

Just as I AM without One Plea
Post Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 11:48:00 GMT by

Billy joel restarts the fire - “i notice that when i wake up in the morning, i’m singing something or humming something,” says billy joel but what he seems most excited about is the new music he’s writing, whether or not it ever sees the light of day. “i used to.

Visit source Billy Joel Restarts The Fire