Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:42:12 GMT View Comments

Billy Joel says he agreed to go to rehab after his ex-wife Katie Lee

Billy joel says he ‘used booze as medication’ to deal with 9/11 trauma, He has been and now billy joel is opening up about his struggle with alcohol. in a new interview with the new york times, the rock ‘n’ roll legend says his battle with the bottle stems from his inability to deal with depression stemming from.

Billy joel says he tried heroin but it "scared" him, inspired "scandinavian skies" song, It's still rock and roll to billy joel ve recovered from it… i used booze as medication." the "big shot" singer is currently holding a residency at new york's madison square garden, where he performs a monthly show. joel said there are no plans.

Billy joel depression caused by 9/11; new york state of state of mind singer says “"my mind wasn't right”, Billy joel’s depression caused his car accidents, not booze. billy joel, who wrote “new york state of mind” says he’s my feet again i used booze as medication.” joel went into rehab for his drinking in 2005, but he doesn’t subscribe.

Billy Joel: 'I used booze as medication' to treat depression after 9/11

Billy Joel Depression: Singer Says He 'Used Booze As Medication
Post Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 15:56:00 GMT by

Billy joel: 'i used booze as medication' to treat depression after 9/11 - Despite two well-publicized stints in rehab in 2002 and 2005, billy joel thinks that man could do that to man, "joel continued. ""i used booze as medication." joel also opened up about the three serious car accidents he was involved in during a period.

Visit source Billy Joel: 'I used booze as medication' to treat depression after 9/11

Billy Joel Says He ‘Used Booze As Medication’ To Deal With 9/11 Trauma

Billy Joel Depression: Singer Says He 'Used Booze As Medication
Post Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 01:00:00 GMT by

Billy joel says he ‘used booze as medication’ to deal with 9/11 trauma - He has been and now billy joel is opening up about his struggle with alcohol. in a new interview with the new york times, the rock ‘n’ roll legend says his battle with the bottle stems from his inability to deal with depression stemming from.

Visit source Billy Joel Says He ‘Used Booze As Medication’ To Deal With 9/11 Trauma

Billy Joel Depression: Singer Says He 'Used Booze As Medication
Post Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:41:00 GMT by

Billy joel says he tried heroin but it "scared" him, inspired "scandinavian skies" song - It's still rock and roll to billy joel ve recovered from it… i used booze as medication." the "big shot" singer is currently holding a residency at new york's madison square garden, where he performs a monthly show. joel said there are no plans.

Visit source Billy Joel Says He Tried Heroin But it "Scared" Him, Inspired "Scandinavian Skies" Song

Billy Joel: Depression caused by 9/11, not alcohol, caused my melt
Post Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:09:00 GMT by

Billy joel depression caused by 9/11; new york state of state of mind singer says “"my mind wasn't right” - Billy joel’s depression caused his car accidents, not booze. billy joel, who wrote “new york state of mind” says he’s my feet again i used booze as medication.” joel went into rehab for his drinking in 2005, but he doesn’t subscribe.

Visit source Billy Joel depression caused by 9/11; New York State of State of Mind Singer Says “"My mind wasn't right”

I used booze as medication to treat depression after 9/11, says Billy Joel

Billy Joel: Depression caused by 9/11, not alcohol, caused my melt
Post Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 12:39:00 GMT by

I used booze as medication to treat depression after 9/11, says billy joel - New york, may 28 (ani): billy joel has blamed his alcohol problem and depression to the 9/11 terrorist attacks. the 64-year-old singer told the new york daily news that he was in a mental fog, which had nothing to do with the alcohol. he said that his mind.

Visit source I used booze as medication to treat depression after 9/11, says Billy Joel

Billy Joel: My Depression Was Caused By 9/11

Billy Joel: Depression caused by 9/11, not alcohol, caused my melt
Post Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:53:00 GMT by

Billy joel: my depression was caused by 9/11 - Billy joel said depression caused by 9/11 send him spiraling into alcoholism in the mid-2000s, a period that ended with a drunk driving arrest and rehab. the singer said “i used booze as medication.” joel said he still has a drink once in a while.

Visit source Billy Joel: My Depression Was Caused By 9/11

Billy Joel on Not Working and Not Giving Up Drinking

Billy Joel: Depression caused by 9/11, not alcohol, caused my melt
Post Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:21:00 GMT by

Billy joel on not working and not giving up drinking - Billy joel hasn’t put out an album of new songs in decades, but the last few years have brought about a burnishing of his musical legacy. most recently, he the booze. my mind wasn’t right. i wasn’t focused. i went into a deep, deep depression.

Visit source Billy Joel on Not Working and Not Giving Up Drinking