Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:32:15 GMT View Comments

Watch Movies Online

Bappi lahiri: i don't care about anyone making fun of me, And the credit goes to music composer-singer bappi lahiri biday de ma ghure asi. i have a photograph of me sitting on her lap. at the age of 11, i started composing and my first composition was sung by my father. it was not for a movie but an album.

Afridi’s bringing boom boom back!, My passion for cricket was ignited by my love for shahid afridi on the free-hit literally went out of the park and many have regarded it to be the biggest six hit on south african soil. the performance was reminiscent of our old boom boom who could.

Bollywood 2014: top 5 dialogues that won the applause, Whether it's sashi kapoor's "mere pass ma hain" or salman khan’s "ek baar 1.filmistaan "yeh to mannogay ki sachin tendulkar best batsman hai? shahid afridi best batsman hain. bhaisaab kuch zayada nahi ho gaya? matlab kuch bhi?" despite being taken.

Boom Boom: Afridi becomes first batsman to hit 400 sixes

Vidya Balan Pregnant
Post Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:58:00 GMT by

Boom boom: afridi becomes first batsman to hit 400 sixes - Saint vincent: pakistan cricket all-rounder shahid ‘boom boom’ afridi is the first batsman in the history of cricket to hit 400 sixes in all matches when he sent a ball by sunil narine sailing over the boundary line in the first twenty20 match against.

Visit source Boom Boom: Afridi becomes first batsman to hit 400 sixes

Bappi Lahiri: I don't care about anyone making fun of me

Vidya Balan Pregnant
Post Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 11:30:00 GMT by

Bappi lahiri: i don't care about anyone making fun of me - And the credit goes to music composer-singer bappi lahiri biday de ma ghure asi. i have a photograph of me sitting on her lap. at the age of 11, i started composing and my first composition was sung by my father. it was not for a movie but an album.

Visit source Bappi Lahiri: I don't care about anyone making fun of me

Afridi’s bringing boom boom back!

Vidya Balan Pregnant
Post Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 02:23:00 GMT by

Afridi’s bringing boom boom back! - My passion for cricket was ignited by my love for shahid afridi on the free-hit literally went out of the park and many have regarded it to be the biggest six hit on south african soil. the performance was reminiscent of our old boom boom who could.

Visit source Afridi’s bringing boom boom back!

Bollywood 2014: Top 5 dialogues that won the applause

Watch Movies Online
Post Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:07:00 GMT by

Bollywood 2014: top 5 dialogues that won the applause - Whether it's sashi kapoor's "mere pass ma hain" or salman khan’s "ek baar 1.filmistaan "yeh to mannogay ki sachin tendulkar best batsman hai? shahid afridi best batsman hain. bhaisaab kuch zayada nahi ho gaya? matlab kuch bhi?" despite being taken.

Visit source Bollywood 2014: Top 5 dialogues that won the applause

IPL 2013: Chidambaram stands to be used for CSK-DD tie

Watch Movies Online
Post Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 14:28:00 GMT by

Ipl 2013: chidambaram stands to be used for csk-dd tie - The supreme court on tuesday directed chennai corporation to de-seal three stands with 12,000 seats in ma chidambaram stadium, for indian premier league (ipl) 2013 match between chennai super kings and delhi daredevils. a bench of justices bs chauhan and.

Visit source IPL 2013: Chidambaram stands to be used for CSK-DD tie

Bollywood Films Fever

Watch Movies Online
Post Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 07:14:00 GMT by

Bollywood films fever - I know if you can't speak urdu or hindi, some highlighted words would just go over your head and you will not understand, for translation please comment below. these are just my views on indian vulgar films what is so entertaining about manly katrina kaif.

Visit source Bollywood Films Fever

On the sets: 'DID L'il Masters'

Watch Movies Online
Post Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 18:36:17 GMT by

On the sets: 'did l'il masters' - (l-r) priyanka chopra, geet kapoor, shahid kapoor and marzi pestonji during the promotion of the movie 'teri meri kahaani' on the sets of tv show 'dance india dance- l'il masters' in mumbai on may 28, 2012. (pic: viral bhayani) see more of : zee tv dance.

Visit source On the sets: 'DID L'il Masters'