Tue, 02 Jun 2015 14:25:55 GMT View Comments

Shahid kapoor told me he was getting married, says kareena kapoor khan, Would you work with shahid? i am working with everybody and i work for anybody who pays me and who has got a i think i’m balancing commercial movies and some great roles. i am very excited about working with balki. i watch some movies..

Kareena kapoor khan: the fact that the khans are still working with me, says something, I have done two rounds with the khans and the fact that they are still working with me, says something they like bollywood movies and watch them but are not as crazy as we used to be. if you ask her, ‘do you want to go and watch a film, she will.

Love me, hate me, i’m here to stay, anushka sharma tells brunch, “coming from a non-filmi background, and from bangalore, where, while growing up, we didn’t watch many hindi do two movies a year, do mass films. “but whatever i was hearing wasn’t really resonating with me; i wasn’t convinced about it.”.

Hamza Ali Abbasi – A Story of His Own

Post Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 16:00:00 GMT by

Hamza ali abbasi – a story of his own - Equally renowned for his charismatic looks and acting skills, hamza ali abbasi is new heartthrob of industry mini-screen actor before humayyun saeed signed me for his film ‘’main hoon shahid afridi.’’ since my childhood, i always had passion.

Visit source Hamza Ali Abbasi – A Story of His Own

Shahid Kapoor told me he was getting married, says Kareena Kapoor Khan

Post Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:30:00 GMT by

Shahid kapoor told me he was getting married, says kareena kapoor khan - Would you work with shahid? i am working with everybody and i work for anybody who pays me and who has got a i think i’m balancing commercial movies and some great roles. i am very excited about working with balki. i watch some movies..

Visit source Shahid Kapoor told me he was getting married, says Kareena Kapoor Khan

Post Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:26:00 GMT by

Kareena kapoor khan: the fact that the khans are still working with me, says something - I have done two rounds with the khans and the fact that they are still working with me, says something they like bollywood movies and watch them but are not as crazy as we used to be. if you ask her, ‘do you want to go and watch a film, she will.

Visit source Kareena Kapoor Khan: The fact that the Khans are still working with me, says something

Love me, hate me, I’m here to stay, Anushka Sharma tells Brunch

Post Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 21:24:00 GMT by

Love me, hate me, i’m here to stay, anushka sharma tells brunch - “coming from a non-filmi background, and from bangalore, where, while growing up, we didn’t watch many hindi do two movies a year, do mass films. “but whatever i was hearing wasn’t really resonating with me; i wasn’t convinced about it.”.

Visit source Love me, hate me, I’m here to stay, Anushka Sharma tells Brunch

2015 NFL Draft Grades: Round 2 and 3 Report Cards

Post Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 14:34:00 GMT by

2015 nfl draft grades: round 2 and 3 report cards - He was on the board at the start of the second round of the 2015 nfl draft. tevin coleman the biggest messes. owner shahid khan turned the stadium into a showplace and restored the franchise’s dignity. the roster was full of great college players.

Visit source 2015 NFL Draft Grades: Round 2 and 3 Report Cards

Filmfare: 'Jodha' bags 5, Priyanka, Hrithik shine

Post Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 00:00:00 GMT by

Filmfare: 'jodha' bags 5, priyanka, hrithik shine - And the award goes to best movie shahid and abhishek bachchan." but who's your favourite? "shahid is my student and is my favourite. junior ab is full of energy and both are hard workers. not that others aren't good but they are very special to me.

Visit source Filmfare: 'Jodha' bags 5, Priyanka, Hrithik shine

Gabbar Is Back

Post Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 17:00:00 GMT by

Gabbar is back - Watch or not?: gabbar is back full might. forget gutthi, sunil grover needs to do much more roles like sadhu. jaideep ahlawat fails to impress in his role. i wonder why he looks so lost in spite of being a wonderful actor. for me, his role of shahid.

Visit source Gabbar Is Back