Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:25:55 GMT View Comments

Shahid Afridi

Main hoon shahid afridi: zamana bolay boom boom, With the release of ‘main hoon shahid afridi’ and the overpowering chak de india were the best sports-oriented movies ever produced in india-pakistan, i suggest it’s time you think again. believe me when i say, it beats bollywood flicks any.

A ‘mauqa mauqa’ to celebrate – pakistan finally wins a match, The day was set for shahid the way. afridi’s age is a great metaphor for the entire country; it is stuck in reverse. the day started with news that rahat fateh ali khan was going to play for the team, sending the entire nation (or just me actually.

Trailer: total fun with total siyapaa, In the trailer, there is a scene where ali and yami are having a conversation over pakistani cricketer shahid afridi. ali zafar is confident that afridi, one of the most "adored and loved" cricketers at the moment, "will hug me" after seeing the film..

Kissing scene in 'Main Hoon Afridi' angers Shahid Afridi

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 23:24:00 GMT by

Kissing scene in 'main hoon afridi' angers shahid afridi - Karachi: pakistani cricket star shahid afridi wednesday demanded that the producers of "a lot of kids and families would go to watch the movie because of me and if they see things like that they will feel bad, so i hope they remove those scenes and.

Visit source Kissing scene in 'Main Hoon Afridi' angers Shahid Afridi

Main Hoon Shahid Afridi: Zamana bolay Boom Boom

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:34:00 GMT by

Main hoon shahid afridi: zamana bolay boom boom - With the release of ‘main hoon shahid afridi’ and the overpowering chak de india were the best sports-oriented movies ever produced in india-pakistan, i suggest it’s time you think again. believe me when i say, it beats bollywood flicks any.

Visit source Main Hoon Shahid Afridi: Zamana bolay Boom Boom

A ‘Mauqa Mauqa’ to celebrate – Pakistan finally wins a match

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 01:37:00 GMT by

A ‘mauqa mauqa’ to celebrate – pakistan finally wins a match - The day was set for shahid the way. afridi’s age is a great metaphor for the entire country; it is stuck in reverse. the day started with news that rahat fateh ali khan was going to play for the team, sending the entire nation (or just me actually.

Visit source A ‘Mauqa Mauqa’ to celebrate – Pakistan finally wins a match

Trailer: Total fun with Total Siyapaa

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 00:41:00 GMT by

Trailer: total fun with total siyapaa - In the trailer, there is a scene where ali and yami are having a conversation over pakistani cricketer shahid afridi. ali zafar is confident that afridi, one of the most "adored and loved" cricketers at the moment, "will hug me" after seeing the film..

Visit source Trailer: Total fun with Total Siyapaa

Harvinder Singh: I had no one to guide me during India stint

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 00:00:00 GMT by

Harvinder singh: i had no one to guide me during india stint - "shahid afridi and saeed anwar "the fact that i had no one to guide me is perhaps what cut short my career; there was no nca at that time either. every time something went wrong, i would either replay the videos or go back and bowl non-stop in the.

Visit source Harvinder Singh: I had no one to guide me during India stint

South Africa v Pakistan – as it happened

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:16:00 GMT by

South africa v pakistan – as it happened - Pakistan: mohammad hafeez (capt), imran nazir, nasir jamshed, kamran akmal (wk), shoaib malik, umar akmal, shahid (afridi c a mokel b duminy 0) it's a golden duck for boom boom! oh this is turning into a nightmare for pakistan, afridi attempting a.

Visit source South Africa v Pakistan – as it happened

Shahid Kapoor: My dad loved R…Rajkumar!

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:42:00 GMT by

Shahid kapoor: my dad loved r…rajkumar! - After giving series of flops, shahid finally delivered a hit with r…rajkumar and says the film’s success has given him a huge relief “r…rajkumar‘s success has given me a huge relief nahin toh main violent ho jaaonga in the movie..

Visit source Shahid Kapoor: My dad loved R…Rajkumar!