Tue, 17 Mar 2015 14:25:55 GMT View Comments

Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor Kissing

Shahid afridi kept biting the ball despite us telling him not to: rana naved-ul-hasan, When i used to play county cricket in england, the team i was playing for used to show videos for me and it has always been a positive in my career. pp: there was an incident during pakistan’s tour of australia in 2009-10 where shahid afridi bit.

A ‘mauqa mauqa’ to celebrate – pakistan finally wins a match, The day was set for shahid the way. afridi’s age is a great metaphor for the entire country; it is stuck in reverse. the day started with news that rahat fateh ali khan was going to play for the team, sending the entire nation (or just me actually.

Shahid kapoor: my dad loved r…rajkumar!, After giving series of flops, shahid finally delivered a hit with r…rajkumar and says the film’s success has given him a huge relief “r…rajkumar‘s success has given me a huge relief nahin toh main violent ho jaaonga in the movie..

Main Hoon Shahid Afridi: Zamana bolay Boom Boom

Wasim Akram Wife
Post Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:34:00 GMT by

Main hoon shahid afridi: zamana bolay boom boom - With the release of ‘main hoon shahid afridi’ and the overpowering chak de india were the best sports-oriented movies ever produced in india-pakistan, i suggest it’s time you think again. believe me when i say, it beats bollywood flicks any.

Visit source Main Hoon Shahid Afridi: Zamana bolay Boom Boom

Wasim Akram Wife
Post Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:00:00 GMT by

Shahid afridi kept biting the ball despite us telling him not to: rana naved-ul-hasan - When i used to play county cricket in england, the team i was playing for used to show videos for me and it has always been a positive in my career. pp: there was an incident during pakistan’s tour of australia in 2009-10 where shahid afridi bit.

Visit source Shahid Afridi kept biting the ball despite us telling him not to: Rana Naved-ul-Hasan

A ‘Mauqa Mauqa’ to celebrate – Pakistan finally wins a match

Wasim Akram Wife
Post Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 01:37:00 GMT by

A ‘mauqa mauqa’ to celebrate – pakistan finally wins a match - The day was set for shahid the way. afridi’s age is a great metaphor for the entire country; it is stuck in reverse. the day started with news that rahat fateh ali khan was going to play for the team, sending the entire nation (or just me actually.

Visit source A ‘Mauqa Mauqa’ to celebrate – Pakistan finally wins a match

Shahid Kapoor: My dad loved R…Rajkumar!

Shahid Afridi Wedding
Post Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:42:00 GMT by

Shahid kapoor: my dad loved r…rajkumar! - After giving series of flops, shahid finally delivered a hit with r…rajkumar and says the film’s success has given him a huge relief “r…rajkumar‘s success has given me a huge relief nahin toh main violent ho jaaonga in the movie..

Visit source Shahid Kapoor: My dad loved R…Rajkumar!

Video - Shahid Kapoor in the 'Haider' song ‘Bismil’

Shahid Afridi Wedding
Post Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:19:00 GMT by

Video - shahid kapoor in the 'haider' song ‘bismil’ - Shahid kapoor seethes with rage and angst in this song ‘bismil’ from haider. the film also stars shraddha kapoor the words are by gulzar. the lyrics goes, “ho sunle zamaana samjhaata hoon / teri kahaani doharata hoon / aye dil-e-bulbul bulbul.

Visit source Video - Shahid Kapoor in the 'Haider' song ‘Bismil’

The brave new Bollywood heroine

Shahid Afridi Wedding
Post Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 17:49:00 GMT by

The brave new bollywood heroine - It seems to me that heroines in hindi cinema between his characters in kick, jai ho and dabangg 2? happily the women are free from these constraints. they might be supporting players in the big-ticket movies but they come into their own in the smaller.

Visit source The brave new Bollywood heroine

Pakistan’s pace battery threatens Australia’s World Cup hopes

Shahid Afridi Wedding
Post Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:00:00 GMT by

Pakistan’s pace battery threatens australia’s world cup hopes - “i’m not much of a person for videos and things like that,’’ he said. “for me it over-complicates things and i just glenn maxwell and shahid afridi. blewett — who revealed yesterday he had recently signed a three-year deal with ca.

Visit source Pakistan’s pace battery threatens Australia’s World Cup hopes