Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:32:15 GMT View Comments

Shahid Afridi

Saeed to release $1mn afridi flick for eid, Karachi: a pakistani film inspired by the fairytale career of cricket star shahid afridi persuaded afridi to take the lead role, but the 33-year-old said it violated the traditions of his tribe on the afghan border. "they offered me the role but.

Shahid kapoor: my dad loved r…rajkumar!, After giving series of flops, shahid finally delivered a hit with r…rajkumar and says the film’s success has given him a huge relief “r…rajkumar‘s success has given me a huge relief nahin toh main violent ho jaaonga in the movie..

Shahid afridi kept biting the ball despite us telling him not to: rana naved-ul-hasan, When i used to play county cricket in england, the team i was playing for used to show videos for me and it has always been a positive in my career. pp: there was an incident during pakistan’s tour of australia in 2009-10 where shahid afridi bit.

Kissing scene in 'Main Hoon Afridi' angers Shahid Afridi

Shahid Afridi with His Wife
Post Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 23:24:00 GMT by

Kissing scene in 'main hoon afridi' angers shahid afridi - Karachi: pakistani cricket star shahid afridi wednesday demanded that the producers of "a lot of kids and families would go to watch the movie because of me and if they see things like that they will feel bad, so i hope they remove those scenes and.

Visit source Kissing scene in 'Main Hoon Afridi' angers Shahid Afridi

Saeed to release $1mn Afridi flick for Eid

Shahid Afridi with His Wife
Post Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 13:25:00 GMT by

Saeed to release $1mn afridi flick for eid - Karachi: a pakistani film inspired by the fairytale career of cricket star shahid afridi persuaded afridi to take the lead role, but the 33-year-old said it violated the traditions of his tribe on the afghan border. "they offered me the role but.

Visit source Saeed to release $1mn Afridi flick for Eid

Shahid Kapoor: My dad loved R…Rajkumar!

Shahid Afridi with His Wife
Post Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:06:00 GMT by

Shahid kapoor: my dad loved r…rajkumar! - After giving series of flops, shahid finally delivered a hit with r…rajkumar and says the film’s success has given him a huge relief “r…rajkumar‘s success has given me a huge relief nahin toh main violent ho jaaonga in the movie..

Visit source Shahid Kapoor: My dad loved R…Rajkumar!

Unseen Shahid Afridi Real Life Photos-Shahid Khan Afridi
Post Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:00:00 GMT by

Shahid afridi kept biting the ball despite us telling him not to: rana naved-ul-hasan - When i used to play county cricket in england, the team i was playing for used to show videos for me and it has always been a positive in my career. pp: there was an incident during pakistan’s tour of australia in 2009-10 where shahid afridi bit.

Visit source Shahid Afridi kept biting the ball despite us telling him not to: Rana Naved-ul-Hasan

My most successful film came after Kareena and I broke up: Shahid Kapoor

Unseen Shahid Afridi Real Life Photos-Shahid Khan Afridi
Post Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 06:25:00 GMT by

My most successful film came after kareena and i broke up: shahid kapoor - Just like free-flowing bubbly, shahid kapoor’s fresh avatar is sweet and all over the because of this, i think filmmakers are able to make different movies with me. and i’m now giving people the freedom to work the way they want to..

Visit source My most successful film came after Kareena and I broke up: Shahid Kapoor

Haider Trailer: 10 Things We Loved In Shahid, Shraddha Starrer Film

Unseen Shahid Afridi Real Life Photos-Shahid Khan Afridi
Post Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 03:21:00 GMT by

Haider trailer: 10 things we loved in shahid, shraddha starrer film - Haider trailer is out, no movie has if you thought shahid's kaminey act was the best he could do, you have to watch this trailer, his psycho act is simply awesome and gave me goosebumps. we missed tabu a lot, she was back in jai ho but it was just.

Visit source Haider Trailer: 10 Things We Loved In Shahid, Shraddha Starrer Film

Trailer: Total fun with Total Siyapaa

Unseen Shahid Afridi Real Life Photos-Shahid Khan Afridi
Post Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 00:41:00 GMT by

Trailer: total fun with total siyapaa - In the trailer, there is a scene where ali and yami are having a conversation over pakistani cricketer shahid afridi. ali zafar is confident that afridi, one of the most "adored and loved" cricketers at the moment, "will hug me" after seeing the film..

Visit source Trailer: Total fun with Total Siyapaa