Tue, 02 Jun 2015 14:25:55 GMT View Comments

Shahid Khan Afridi

No need to look ‘anywhere else’ for work except pakistan: urwa hocane, Lahore: urwa hocane is flying high after the success of her debut movie. in an interview with roznama express hocane feels that films such as waar and main hoon shahid afridi have lent impetus to the revival of the pakistani films..

Ind vs pak: afridi seizes hype over sedate dhoni, Mohali: they're like chalk and cheese, ms dhoni and shahid afridi doesn't give me the liberty of losing any game. it (hype) doesn't help you prepare, whether you are thinking about it or not. it is quite difficult," he admitted. afridi wasn't much.

Main hoon shahid afridi: zamana bolay boom boom, With the release of ‘main hoon shahid afridi’ and the overpowering chak de india were the best sports-oriented movies ever produced in india-pakistan, i suggest it’s time you think again. believe me when i say, it beats bollywood flicks any.

Shahid Afridi press conference

Best of Shahid Kapoor
Post Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:00:00 GMT by

Shahid afridi press conference - Youtube - afridi indian movies, dekhte ho, gane sunte ho shadiyon mein nachte ho phir cricket i quoted the remarks of afridi and btw let me tell u,this remarks are written by pakistani member i copied it from the source and same thing was said.

Visit source Shahid Afridi press conference

No need to look ‘anywhere else’ for work except Pakistan: Urwa Hocane

Best of Shahid Kapoor
Post Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 22:09:00 GMT by

No need to look ‘anywhere else’ for work except pakistan: urwa hocane - Lahore: urwa hocane is flying high after the success of her debut movie. in an interview with roznama express hocane feels that films such as waar and main hoon shahid afridi have lent impetus to the revival of the pakistani films..

Visit source No need to look ‘anywhere else’ for work except Pakistan: Urwa Hocane

Ind vs Pak: Afridi seizes hype over sedate Dhoni

Best of Shahid Kapoor
Post Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:35:00 GMT by

Ind vs pak: afridi seizes hype over sedate dhoni - Mohali: they're like chalk and cheese, ms dhoni and shahid afridi doesn't give me the liberty of losing any game. it (hype) doesn't help you prepare, whether you are thinking about it or not. it is quite difficult," he admitted. afridi wasn't much.

Visit source Ind vs Pak: Afridi seizes hype over sedate Dhoni

Main Hoon Shahid Afridi: Zamana bolay Boom Boom

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:34:00 GMT by

Main hoon shahid afridi: zamana bolay boom boom - With the release of ‘main hoon shahid afridi’ and the overpowering chak de india were the best sports-oriented movies ever produced in india-pakistan, i suggest it’s time you think again. believe me when i say, it beats bollywood flicks any.

Visit source Main Hoon Shahid Afridi: Zamana bolay Boom Boom

Shahid Kapoor: My dad loved R…Rajkumar!

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 09:42:00 GMT by

Shahid kapoor: my dad loved r…rajkumar! - After giving series of flops, shahid finally delivered a hit with r…rajkumar and says the film’s success has given him a huge relief “r…rajkumar‘s success has given me a huge relief nahin toh main violent ho jaaonga in the movie..

Visit source Shahid Kapoor: My dad loved R…Rajkumar!

Shahid Kapoor told me he was getting married, says Kareena Kapoor Khan

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:30:00 GMT by

Shahid kapoor told me he was getting married, says kareena kapoor khan - Sitting in the sea-facing suite of a five-star hotel, with her entourage, bebo chats about her man (saif) her ex (shahid for me, he will call. he knows my work, he knows my talent. we have done some great films, some not so great movies, but that.

Visit source Shahid Kapoor told me he was getting married, says Kareena Kapoor Khan

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 23:03:00 GMT by

"mira is the right choice for shahid," close friend ahmed khan speaks up on the groom's choice - Shahid wouldn't let even his father know his asli plans. the result is, i am unable to attend his wedding in greece on the chosen day. i'm committed to shoot a song during that period and i can't get away. aise bhi, destination wedding mein kya bonding ho.

Visit source "Mira is the right choice for Shahid," close friend Ahmed Khan speaks up on the groom's choice