Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:32:15 GMT View Comments

shahid afridi family wife pictures 199x300 Shahid Afridi Family Wife

Video - shahid kapoor in the 'haider' song ‘bismil’, ‘bismil’ has a very different kind of dance from shahid kapoor. it’s folksy yet it’s full of pent-up anger. the song is impressively sung by sukhwinder singh. the words are by gulzar. the lyrics goes, “ho mein / pankhon me uske maut chhupi.

Stop asking salman and me about marriage: tabu, After playing salman khan’s sister in “jai ho”, tabu (khan), and me about marriage.” "haider", directed by vishal bharadwaj, is the indian adaptation of william shakespeare's "hamlet". shahid plays the titular character. the movie also features.

Why bollywood's overseas market will grow exponentially?, Gopi informed me that kal ho na ho, celebrate birthdays of their favourite stars like shah rukh khan, hrithik roshan, aamir khan, salman khan, shahid kapoor, katrina kaif, priyanka chopra, deepika padukone, ranbir kapoor etc and put out videos with.

Tabu: Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir Khan are beyond shelf life

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 02:01:00 GMT by

Tabu: shahrukh, salman and aamir khan are beyond shelf life - For me haider is not a film you never had any qualms in playing salman's sister or sister-in-law in jai ho and hum saath saath hai respectively or for that matter being shahid's mother in haider. didn't you feel that you might just lose the chance.

Visit source Tabu: Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir Khan are beyond shelf life

Video - Shahid Kapoor in the 'Haider' song ‘Bismil’

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:37:00 GMT by

Video - shahid kapoor in the 'haider' song ‘bismil’ - ‘bismil’ has a very different kind of dance from shahid kapoor. it’s folksy yet it’s full of pent-up anger. the song is impressively sung by sukhwinder singh. the words are by gulzar. the lyrics goes, “ho mein / pankhon me uske maut chhupi.

Visit source Video - Shahid Kapoor in the 'Haider' song ‘Bismil’

Stop asking Salman and me about marriage: Tabu

Shahid Afridi
Post Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:31:00 GMT by

Stop asking salman and me about marriage: tabu - After playing salman khan’s sister in “jai ho”, tabu (khan), and me about marriage.” "haider", directed by vishal bharadwaj, is the indian adaptation of william shakespeare's "hamlet". shahid plays the titular character. the movie also features.

Visit source Stop asking Salman and me about marriage: Tabu

Why Bollywood's overseas market will grow exponentially?

Shahid Afridi Wife
Post Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 03:10:00 GMT by

Why bollywood's overseas market will grow exponentially? - Gopi informed me that kal ho na ho, celebrate birthdays of their favourite stars like shah rukh khan, hrithik roshan, aamir khan, salman khan, shahid kapoor, katrina kaif, priyanka chopra, deepika padukone, ranbir kapoor etc and put out videos with.

Visit source Why Bollywood's overseas market will grow exponentially?

Only when I bowl the doosra!

Shahid Afridi Wife
Post Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 06:26:00 GMT by

Only when i bowl the doosra! - Dr kink: ho, ho, my little teesra merchant, no it was not. i am afraid you have come down with a nasty case of the chucks and you've been entrusted to my care. saeed: for how long? there's a world cup coming up! my country needs me! dr kink: don't agitate.

Visit source Only when I bowl the doosra!

Tabu: I am a product of hardcore commercial cinema

Shahid Afridi Wife
Post Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 04:05:00 GMT by

Tabu: i am a product of hardcore commercial cinema - Tabu on her unconventional film choices, working with vishal bhardwaj after 12 years and playing a mother to shahid kapoor with jai ho, there were many factors that i was comfortable with, so it was very easy for me to say yes. it was a simple decision.

Visit source Tabu: I am a product of hardcore commercial cinema

Varun shoots promo for MFF (Movie Snippets)

Shahid Afridi Wife
Post Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 20:54:00 GMT by

Varun shoots promo for mff (movie snippets) - Come celebrate the movies with me at the #mumbaifilmfestival2014 starting 14th october he also lauded the performance of the cast, led by shahid kapoor and shraddha kapoor, saying: and the performances of each and every one is simply extraordinary.".

Visit source Varun shoots promo for MFF (Movie Snippets)