Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:42:12 GMT View Comments

Shahid Afridi Worldcup 2011 Shirt

Main hoon shahid afridi, a movie that will inspire, Actor and producer humayun saeed is well-aware of that as he is set to release his new film main hoon shahid afridi on eidul fitr this year “film has always been a passion [for me] and this was the reason why i joined this industry,” he says..

Main hoon shahid afridi: pakistani cinema has finally arrived!, When i walked out of the cinema after watching main hoon shahid afridi, i felt proud. i felt proud to have spent rs450 to watch something that did not make me want to crawl under people who will be watching the movie and playing to their emotions.

Angry shahid afridi wants movie inspired by his career to be re-edited, Is inspired by the career of cricketer shahid afridi and tells a heart-warming tale of raw talent in pakistan. but the cricketer doesn't seem impressed. afridi is upset due to few intimate scenes in the movie. he demanded that the producers of a film.

Shahid Afridi distances himself from movie ‘Main Hoon Shahid Afridi’

Shahid Afridi Boom Boom
Post Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:13:13 GMT by

Shahid afridi distances himself from movie ‘main hoon shahid afridi’ - Pakistan all-rounder shahid afridi distanced it clear the movie has nothing to do with my life,” he said. “i have not seen this film but i would hope it will carry some sort of positive message for the youth as promised to me by the producer.

Visit source Shahid Afridi distances himself from movie ‘Main Hoon Shahid Afridi’

Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, a movie that will inspire

Shahid Afridi Boom Boom
Post Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 04:17:07 GMT by

Main hoon shahid afridi, a movie that will inspire - Actor and producer humayun saeed is well-aware of that as he is set to release his new film main hoon shahid afridi on eidul fitr this year “film has always been a passion [for me] and this was the reason why i joined this industry,” he says..

Visit source Main Hoon Shahid Afridi, a movie that will inspire

Main Hoon Shahid Afridi: Pakistani cinema has finally arrived!

Shahid Afridi Boom Boom
Post Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 04:54:22 GMT by

Main hoon shahid afridi: pakistani cinema has finally arrived! - When i walked out of the cinema after watching main hoon shahid afridi, i felt proud. i felt proud to have spent rs450 to watch something that did not make me want to crawl under people who will be watching the movie and playing to their emotions.

Visit source Main Hoon Shahid Afridi: Pakistani cinema has finally arrived!

Angry Shahid Afridi wants movie inspired by his career to be re-edited

Shahid Afridi .
Post Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 20:18:55 GMT by

Angry shahid afridi wants movie inspired by his career to be re-edited - Is inspired by the career of cricketer shahid afridi and tells a heart-warming tale of raw talent in pakistan. but the cricketer doesn't seem impressed. afridi is upset due to few intimate scenes in the movie. he demanded that the producers of a film.

Visit source Angry Shahid Afridi wants movie inspired by his career to be re-edited

The success of 'RRajkumar' has given me a huge relief: Shahid Kapoor

Shahid Afridi .
Post Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 04:00:00 GMT by

The success of 'rrajkumar' has given me a huge relief: shahid kapoor - Rajkumar's success has given me a huge relief nahin toh main violent ho jaaonga" in the movie. after giving series of flops, actor shahid kapoor finally delivered a hit with 'rrajkumar'. according to trade analyst taran adarash's tweet, director.

Visit source The success of 'RRajkumar' has given me a huge relief: Shahid Kapoor

Pakistan to Release $1 Million Shahid Afridi Movie for Eid

Shahid Afridi .
Post Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 23:13:00 GMT by

Pakistan to release $1 million shahid afridi movie for eid - A pakistani film inspired by the fairytale career of cricket star shahid afridi goes persuaded afridi to take the lead role, but the 33-year-old said it violated the traditions of his tribe on the afghan border. "they offered me the role but my elders.

Visit source Pakistan to Release $1 Million Shahid Afridi Movie for Eid

Popular Main hoon shahid afridi full movie Authorities To Follow On Myspace

Shahid Afridi .
Post Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:12:22 GMT by

Popular main hoon shahid afridi full movie authorities to follow on myspace - That could be simply because azam khan, the editor of the movie handed get some margin from me! cinemagoers experienced combined response to the film. with that out of my method – allow me notify you why key hoon shahid afridi nevertheless operates.

Visit source Popular Main hoon shahid afridi full movie Authorities To Follow On Myspace