Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:42:12 GMT View Comments

Candy Crush Saga – Just a Harmless Crush?

My year in candy crush, I'd play a single level constantly for three weeks before finally admitting to myself that i would lose my goddamn mind if i didn't move forward. (i'd arguably lost my mind months ago, but no matter; with candy crush, time stands still.) i had already.

'candy crush saga' update adds a new episode and more levels, I'm not sure it's possible for a game to be bigger than candy crush [free] is right now candy kings of king.com added a whole new episode to play through called "polkapalooza" which ups the level count to 410. that's exciting, right?.

Candy crush saga: the science behind our addiction, Plus, you can play offline as well — so even if you’re stuck in a tunnel, you can be “crushing.” 4. there’s always more according to palm, the candy crush team updates the game constantly and creates new levels every two weeks. right now there.

Candy Crush Saga cheats and tips: Level Guide

Candy Crush Saga Walkthrough & Cheats
Post Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 08:20:45 GMT by

Candy crush saga cheats and tips: level guide - You will, at some point or another, hit a wall in candy crush saga a special candy opportunity into play? every move has to count. clear all jelly don't worry about the score target that often accompanies these levels - if you somehow manage to.

Visit source Candy Crush Saga cheats and tips: Level Guide

My Year in Candy Crush

Candy Crush Saga Walkthrough & Cheats
Post Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 12:49:34 GMT by

My year in candy crush - I'd play a single level constantly for three weeks before finally admitting to myself that i would lose my goddamn mind if i didn't move forward. (i'd arguably lost my mind months ago, but no matter; with candy crush, time stands still.) i had already.

Visit source My Year in Candy Crush

'Candy Crush Saga' Update Adds a New Episode and More Levels

Candy Crush Saga Walkthrough & Cheats
Post Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:42:57 GMT by

'candy crush saga' update adds a new episode and more levels - I'm not sure it's possible for a game to be bigger than candy crush [free] is right now candy kings of king.com added a whole new episode to play through called "polkapalooza" which ups the level count to 410. that's exciting, right?.

Visit source 'Candy Crush Saga' Update Adds a New Episode and More Levels

Candy Crush Saga: The Science Behind Our Addiction

Candy Crush 2
Post Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:02:21 GMT by

Candy crush saga: the science behind our addiction - Plus, you can play offline as well — so even if you’re stuck in a tunnel, you can be “crushing.” 4. there’s always more according to palm, the candy crush team updates the game constantly and creates new levels every two weeks. right now there.

Visit source Candy Crush Saga: The Science Behind Our Addiction

Ten Games To Play Instead Of Candy Crush Saga

Candy Crush 2
Post Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:00:00 GMT by

Ten games to play instead of candy crush saga - Me in with their bright colors and then punishing my rapt attention with seemingly impossible levels. join me in throwing off the shackles of candy crush saga and replacing them with different, better shackles. just pick your poison. developed by.

Visit source Ten Games To Play Instead Of Candy Crush Saga