Tue, 02 Jun 2015 14:25:55 GMT View Comments

Imagenes chistosas y divertidas 225

Why won’t my parents play video games with me?, Why won't my father game with me? it's a question i am sure is echoed within the gaming community in varying forms: why won't my mother play with me, why won't my parents game with genesis, and playstation. i can only surmise that others subscribe.

Why should we trust the sony playstation network ever again?, Why won't sony fix this already? on sunday, the playstation network went down yet again -- this time not allowing people to sign in and play games or watch movies. immediately, rogue online hooligans claimed responsibility for disrupting the network..

Looking back at some of ps3's best (and worst) games, Insomniac was a great developer for the ps3. simple mechanics combined with perfect level design and excellent humor. it’s like a saturday morning cartoon you can play. metal gear solid or bland settings, but i won’t. no, ninja gaiden sigma blew.

Why Australia's Site Blocking Law Sucks

Carrie 2013 Movie Scene
Post Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 19:15:00 GMT by

Why australia's site blocking law sucks - Here’s why. remember the proposed mandatory internet filter the amendment was voted down, which means those crucial reports won’t be coming out of a drawer any time soon. solving piracy in australia (and indeed in any market around the world.

Visit source Why Australia's Site Blocking Law Sucks

Why Won’t My Parents Play Video Games With Me?

Carrie 2013 Movie Scene
Post Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:00:00 GMT by

Why won’t my parents play video games with me? - Why won't my father game with me? it's a question i am sure is echoed within the gaming community in varying forms: why won't my mother play with me, why won't my parents game with genesis, and playstation. i can only surmise that others subscribe.

Visit source Why Won’t My Parents Play Video Games With Me?

Why should we trust the Sony PlayStation Network ever again?

Carrie 2013 Movie Scene
Post Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:06:00 GMT by

Why should we trust the sony playstation network ever again? - Why won't sony fix this already? on sunday, the playstation network went down yet again -- this time not allowing people to sign in and play games or watch movies. immediately, rogue online hooligans claimed responsibility for disrupting the network..

Visit source Why should we trust the Sony PlayStation Network ever again?

Looking Back at Some of PS3's Best (and worst) Games

Regístrate Entrar
Post Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:20:00 GMT by

Looking back at some of ps3's best (and worst) games - Insomniac was a great developer for the ps3. simple mechanics combined with perfect level design and excellent humor. it’s like a saturday morning cartoon you can play. metal gear solid or bland settings, but i won’t. no, ninja gaiden sigma blew.

Visit source Looking Back at Some of PS3's Best (and worst) Games

PlayStation Network is Down for PS3 & PS4, Here’s Why

Regístrate Entrar
Post Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 09:06:00 GMT by

Playstation network is down for ps3 & ps4, here’s why - That puts the playstation network back up for owners of sony’s consoles roughly at 6pm eastern standard time or 3pm pacific time. with the playstation network down, ps4, ps3 and playstation tv users won’t be able shows and movies might not work.

Visit source PlayStation Network is Down for PS3 & PS4, Here’s Why

Press Start: 'The Last of Us' doesn't need a sequel

Regístrate Entrar
Post Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 01:00:00 GMT by

Press start: 'the last of us' doesn't need a sequel - Why do game sequels flourish when movie sequels flop? because people are buying video “the last of us,” the playstation 3 darling and one of the greatest video games i've had the pleasure of playing, strangely doesn't fit into this paradigm.

Visit source Press Start: 'The Last of Us' doesn't need a sequel

Choice-Driven Horror Gets Weird And Campy, In A Good Way

Regístrate Entrar
Post Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:13:00 GMT by

Choice-driven horror gets weird and campy, in a good way - That's why i was so surprised when i finally got a chance to play supermassive games' until dawn at e3 2015 them after they call a ranger station for help (the rescue chopper won't be here until dawn). did my choice to shoot off an emergency.

Visit source Choice-Driven Horror Gets Weird And Campy, In A Good Way